5. Any advice given is only advice and is not to be considered a medical diagnosis.
6. Clients must re-schedule if sick, infectious, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. For in-home appointments, client must provide space of 4 ft. wide by 8 ft. long for massage for in-home appointments.
8. Massage sessions are strictly professional and non-sexual. Any client who demonstrates inappropriate behavior or initiates inappropriate conversations will have their session terminated immediately, will not be refunded, and no longer able to receive massage from the therapist.
9. Therapist will honor your privacy at all times, ensuring the room is private and the drape covers every area besides what is being worked on. Clients are free to disrobe to their comfort level. Do not hesitate to ask any questions or concerns you may have.
10. Clients under the age of 18 must have a form of consent from a parent or legal guardian.
11. Clients will complete a background information form and sign an office policy agreement before any treatment is given to ensure the relationship between the therapist and client is kept healthy and professional.